Terms of Use

Terms of Use

You must agree to our Terms of Use before using the free printable resources. By viewing, posting, linking to and printing our games you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. These games are intended for educational purposes only.You may: Print unlimited copies for teaching and learning purposes, use for home and classroom.You MAY NOT: Sell the materials found on this site in any form or use for monetary gain of any kind, use for any reason other than educational, learning, or teaching purposes.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Food Group Sort

Students will sort food items into 4 different food groups - Fruits, Vegetables, Meats, and Dairy. 

Food Group Sort

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thank you! =) Do you happen to have one for the grain group by chance?!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just edited two of the folder games to include grain. I forgot to do that food group last year when I made the others! It had been on my to do list .... Finally completed!

      It is posted under the November 2012 folder games.

      I am glad you are able to use these activities. I have enjoyed making them and using them in my own classroom.

      Delete
  2. Thank you soooo much! =) I love all of your stuff! Would you mind if I wrote a blogpost and sent my readers your way?! =) Jessica
    Under the Alphabet Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - you are more than welcomed to share my website! I would love for other teachers and educators to be able to have these activities and resources. Last year when I was searching for new and updated materials for my filing cabinet and classroom it seemed as if there were very limited free materials available for teachers. These are just activities I have created so far for my classroom. I have enjoyed making them - I have had limited time with the school year to post the activities that I have made during the year, but soon enough I will ... maybe over the Christmas break I will get several new ones posted!

      I am also always open to new suggestions for file game activities. If you have any ideas please share!!!

      Delete