Terms of Use

Terms of Use

You must agree to our Terms of Use before using the free printable resources. By viewing, posting, linking to and printing our games you are agreeing to the Terms of Use. These games are intended for educational purposes only.You may: Print unlimited copies for teaching and learning purposes, use for home and classroom.You MAY NOT: Sell the materials found on this site in any form or use for monetary gain of any kind, use for any reason other than educational, learning, or teaching purposes.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

50 Folder Games Complete!!!

I have made 50 folder games - and I have many more still to do!!! 
Please leave me a comment if you have a great idea for folder games and I will try to make it!  It is always nice to collaborate with other teachers and get some new ideas to bring into the classroom!!!

Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see a file folder game where students put parts of a body together to form the entire body/person. The goal would be to put the parts in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a important organs of the body such as brain, heart, and lungs, a making a $1-$5 with coins or dollars, a safety sign one with danger, walk/don't walk, poison, etc, a stages of life for flower, butterfly, and/or frog, and a fractions (1/2, 1/4, 1/8). Thanks so much for everything you already have. These are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will see what I can get put together! I am currently taking a little time away from the classroom to spend time with my sweet baby! Maybe before Christmas I can get a few more made up!

    ReplyDelete